- Participation in the RSU International COVID-19 Conference "IMPACT, INNOVATIONS AND PLANNING" is free of charge
- Registration deadline for participants: 29 April 2022
- Certificates for both registered attendees (remote and in-person) and presentation authors will be sent electronically
- If you have submitted a poster as the main author, no additional registration is required. Co-authors who want to participate in the conference are invited to register
- Access to the virtual platform, which will broadcast the conference, will be sent out no later than 48 hours before the start of the conference. Access has been sent. We strongly suggest to check your spam/junk folders.
- When filling out your personal information during registration, have in mind, that this information (name,family name) will appear on your certificate exactly as entered. So if you have used small letters (john smith), or entered x instead of your name, it is your own responsibility.
- Since the epidemiological situation has improved, a limited number of persons may attend the conference in person. Please confirm your on-site participation in the conference by registering. Persons who will attend the conference in person shall use face masks. Persons who want to listen to the simultaneous interpretation shall do the following: log into the conference’s virtual platform from your device (phone, tablet or computer), select the preferred language (ENG or LV), and use the headphones
- On-site participants the live-stream of Parallel session can watch in I Auditorium (RSU Main building, 16 Dzirciema street)
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. ACCESS TO VIRTUAL PLATFORM IS AVAILABLE FOR REGISTERED USERS ONLY